Sunday, January 6, 2013
The meeting is the first of several on the school's FY14 budget. I haven't been successful live-blogging our meetings yet - I think it may have something to do with the draw on my phone as a hot spot...if I cannot manage it at the meeting, I will post on Wednesday or Thursday.
LEXINGTON SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Lexington Town Office Building, Selectmen’s Meeting Room
1625 Massachusetts Avenue
7:30 PM Call to Order and Welcome:
Public Comment – (Written comments to be presented to the School Committee; oral presentations not to exceed three minutes.)
7:40 PM Superintendent’s Announcements:
7:45 PM Members’ Reports / Members’ Concerns:
8:00 PM Agenda:
1. Four- and Ten-Year Enrollment Forecasts (30 minutes)
2. Superintendent’s FY14 Recommended Budget (45 minutes)
3. LPS Facility Master Plan Update (45 minutes)
4. Vote to Approve School Committee Minutes of November 13, 2012 (2 minutes)
5. Vote to Approve School Committee Minutes of December 4, 2012 (2 minutes)
6. Vote to Approve and Not Release School Committee Executive Session Minutes of November 27, 2012 (2 minutes)
7. Vote to Approve and Not Release School Committee Executive Session Minutes of December 18, 2012 (2 minutes)
The next meeting of the School Committee is scheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Office Building, Selectmen’s Meeting Room, 1625 Massachusetts Avenue.
All agenda items and the order of items are approximate and subject to change.